Monday, November 12, 2012

Polka Dot Bridesmaid Dresses

Happy Monday everyone! While nursing my tootsies after our Gator Homecoming Wedding (pictures coming soon!) on Saturday, I was having tons of fun working hard catching up on some of my favorite blogs and wedding trends. I came across these completely adorable bridesmaids dresses and knew I had to talk about them.

Polka Dot Bridesmaids via Grey Likes Weddings
The bride wanted to bring back the feel from her grandparents' wedding photos. All that great vintage, timeless style was reflected in all the fashion for their day. Her dress came from a vintage shop in her home town, circa 1950's and the groom got in on the action with his gorgeous white tuxedo coat and bow tie.

Polk Dot Couple via Grey Likes Wedding
I just love these dresses though! I think they capture the feel the bride was going for and create such a unique and classic look as well.

Polka Dot Bridesmaids via Grey Likes Weddings
Are you up for prints for your ladies, or do you like the look of solid gowns better? Comment and weigh in!






No comments:

Post a Comment