Friday, April 27, 2012

Back to the Future Inspiration

Ok, I'll admit it - I'm a BIG Back to the Future Fan! My boys and I were listening to Huey Lewis and the News the other day in the car, and it completely put me in the mood to dig out my copy of the DVD!

While watching the movie, my mind started racing with all the possibilities for a Back to the Future themed wedding! There's so many fun details throughout the movie that I couldn't resist tying them all together into this Inspiration Board:

Clock CD Favor, Vintage Bridesmaids, Delorian Couple, Vintage Car,
Just Married Sign, Guitar Cookie, Skateboarding Couple, Soda Bar

You could carry the theme out even more with "Great Scot!" drink stirrers, table names like "Hill Valley, 88 mph, or Flux Capacitor" and a "Power of Love" sign for your ring bearer to carry down the aisle.

And how perfect would an "Enchantment Under the Sea" photo booth be?!

What themes are you considering for your wedding? Have you been to any really creatively themed weddings in the past?


No comments:

Post a Comment